Used for starting pumps from 24VAC output irrigation controller.
- Automatic starts pump from output of controller
- Lockable weather resistant case
- Covered wiring compartment for protection
- Contact rating 2HP & 240 VAC
- 1 Phase, coil rating 24 VAC, 3VA
- Double pole, single throw 20 amp
Rugged, reliable, multi-station, multi-function, battery powered controller and programmer. Traffic medians, roundabouts, rural properties, construction sites, municipal parks are all places that lack standard electric power. The Wireless Valve System allows all these areas the benefits of automatic irrigation. There is no need to reach inside the valve box to hook up a field transmitter and download program instructions; the programmer can communicate with the controller from as far as 30m away. The control unit is fully submersible and waterproof up to 3.5m, making the unit rugged enough to take on whatever water mud and debris might be found in a valve box environment.
- Wireless, radio-controlled operation up to 30m away:
Perform system checks, programming without direct access to
- Latching solenoid design for minimal power consumption:
9 Volt battery guaranteed to last longer than one full season.
- Fully submersible and waterproof to 3.5m.
No moisture intrusion, even in humid valve box environments.
- Each valve set up with own start time, run time and day
Plant types with difference requirements receive the exact
watering they need.
- Controller attaches out of sight in valve box:
The ultimate in vandal-resistance.
- Double-sealed battery compartment:
‘ O’ring seal near threads, second seal inside cap withstand
- Weather sensor compatible:
Accomodates Hunter Mini-Clik®, Rain-Clik™ and Freeze-
- Station run time: 0-240 minutes in 1 minute increments.
- Start times: 9 per day.
- 7-day calendar or interval (1-31 day) watering.
- AM/PM or 24-hour clock option.
- Start time stacking.
- Simplified manual operation.
- Programmable rain delay for 1-7 days.
- Compatible with most common 2-wire 6-9 Volt DC battery operated solenoids.
- Battery: Standard 9 volt alkaline battery (not included). Battery not required for program backup.
- Memory: non-volatile for program data.
- Frequency: 900MHz ISM Band.
Reliable battery–powered control without the need of electric connection. For isolated sites or power-restricted areas and for the special needs of drip zones, Hunter provides the ideal economical answer. The SVC mounts to a valve solenoid quickly and easily – without screws, drills or additional wires – and the unit’s solid contruction ensures it can handle the harsh environment of a valve box.
- Type: Fixed
- Battery Operated
- Number of stations: 1, 2, 4, 6
- Enclosure: Outdoor Plastic
- Independant Programs: 3
- Start times per program: 4
- One touch manual start and advance
- Master Valve operation (available in 2, 4, 6 station models)
- Solar Panel Kit (SPNODE) provides maintenance-free operation
- Accepts single or double 9V batteries for extended battery life
- Solenoid wire length up to 30m (use 1mm wire)
- Programmable off mode
- Submersible to 4m (IP68 rated)
- Battery life indicator
- Protective rubber cover
- Wattanty period: 2 years
- Easy Retrieve memory
- Season Adjustment: Global
- Sensor inputs: 1
- Operates DC latching solenoids only (P/N 458200)
- Operating temperature: -18C to 60C
- Power source: 9V battery (up to two) or Solar Panel
- Solar Panel Kit SPNODE eliminates the need for batteries and provides maintenance-free operation
|NODE-100||Single station controller (DC latching solenoid included)|
|NODE-200||2-Station controller (DC latching solenoid ordered separately)|
|NODE-400||4-Station controller (DC latching solenoid ordered separately)|
|NODE-600||6 station controller (DC latching solenoid ordered separately)|
|NODE-100-VALVE||Single station controller with PGV-101G valve and DC latching solenoid (NPT threads)|
|NODE-100-VALVE-B||Single station controller with PGV-101G-B valve and DC latching solenoid (BSP threads)|
Battery operated controller used to control Galcon DCV-25 actuators for watering lawns and garden beds.
- Indenpendent station programming, single station (DC1) and 4 stations (DC4).
- Up to 4 start times per station.
- Watering time from 1 minute to 12 hours.
- Irrigation schedule – 7 day calendar or interval from 1 to 30 days.
- Controller is powered by two 9 volt akaline batteries.
- Rain off position.
- Water Resistant.
- Operating pressure range 70kPa – 1000kPa.
- DC1 supplied with 1 DVC-25mm.
- DC4 requires 4 DCV-25mm.
- Maximum flow through DVC-25mm, 160LPM*
* Check velocity in pipe work may exceed industry standard for safe irrigation practices.
Battery operated controller used to control Galcon DCV-25mm actuators for watering lawns and garden beds.
- Operation of 6 to 12 valves plus a master valve (or pump using latching relay, optional extra).
- Separate irigation schedule programmable for each valve.
- Up to 4 irrigation activations per day per valve in programmable weekly schedule mode.
- Programmable weekly/cyclical irrigation schedules.
- Irrigation window in cyclical program mode (Loop mode).
- Irrigation duration: 1 second to 12 hours.
- Irrigation frequency from once every minute to once every 30 days in cyclical program.
- Manual operation of individual valves.
- Sequential manual operation of all valves.
- Operation of valves up to 50 metres from the controller.
- Weather resistant.
- Operated by four 9V alkaline batteries.
- Operates Galcon DCV-25mm only.
Main Features Specific to DC6S
- Weather resistant.
- Operated by two 9V alkaline batteries.
- Operates Galcon DCV-25mm only.
Battery operated hose tap timer.
- Individual Day Programming:
– Can be set to water on specifica days.
- Irrigation Duration from 1 minute to 12 hours.
- Up to four start times per day.
- Electronic manual operation via the controller.
- Rain off suspension option.
- Low battery indicator.
- Internal filter installed in the controller.
- Operated by a 9V alkaline battery.
- Battery lasts up to one season (Pending site and operating modes.).
- Controller body – ABS
- LCD Display.
- Seals –EPDM.
- Standard – CE.
- Battery – 9V alkaline (optional extra).
- Maximum capacity 23LPM.
- Working pressure range – 100 – 1000kPa