For more information and technical specifications of the range of Backflow Devices that we have in store, please contact our friendly staff at Allabout Pumps & Pipes.
The Silver Bullet Series 4000 Reduced Pressure Zone Assemblies are designed to provide protection of the potable water supply in accordance with national codes. This series can be used where approved by the local authority having jurisdiction on health hazard cross connections. Series 4000 features short lay length, lightweight stainless steel body, corrosive resistant stainless steel relief valve, and patented cam-check assembly.
- Stainless steel construction provides long term corrosion protection and maximum strength.
- Stainless steel body is half the weight of competitive designs reducing installation & shipping costs
- Short end-to-end dimensions make retrofit easy.
- Patented Cam-Check Assembly provides maximum flow at low pressure drop.
- No special tools required.
- Compact construction allows for smaller enclosures.
- Stainless steel relief valve features a balanced rolling diaphragm to eliminate sliding seals and lower maintenance costs.
- All internal metal parts: 300 Series stainless steel.
- Main valve body: 300 Series stainless steel.Check assembly: Noryl®
- Flange dimension in accordance with AWWA Class D
Pressure – Temperature:
- Temperature range: 5°C – 60°C
- Maximum Working Pressure: 1200kPA
Dual checks provide protection to the potable water supply from contamination in low hazard applications like meter connections on domestic properties.
• Body: Bronze
• Check Springs: Stainless steel
• Minimum Working Pressure 220kPa
• Maximum Working Pressure 1200kPa
• Compact and lightweight
• Corrosion resistant
• Independently operating check valves
• Operating temperature range of 1°C to 60°C
• Suitable for vertical and horizontal installations
• Approved to AS 2845-1
* Low Hazard Rating