Welcome to the All Products range at Allabout Pumps & Pipes where everything we stock can be sourced for you from our reliable suppliers.
During these uncertain times as the world is changing around us, our extensive product range varies to suit any situation possible. So, if you don’t see what you need, or require advice on a product, contact us. One of our friendly team will be more than happy to help you as they are experienced in all areas of the business.
Our team believes in absolute quality, durability and being reliable and these are qualities that we seek when utilising the best suppliers and the best products. Taking this into consideration, we all know, Australia has some of the harshest weather conditions. So, in order to make it easier on our customers, we as a team aim to find and source the best products out there.
So, take your time, have a browse and click on the pictures to see more information in this product catalogue. But please be advised, that this is NOT an online shopping site. If you do need help with any project big or small, or are looking to find a item, just contact us. Our friendly staff are very knowledgeable in what they do and will be able to assist with any information that you need.
Southern Cross Lineshaft Turbine
Southern Cross Turbine Pumps suit boreholes of 152mm (6 inch) casing or larger and have capacities of 4 to 63 litres per second (3,000 to 50,000 gallons per hour).
- Non-corrosive pump is of all gunmetal construction with stainless steel drive shaft and couplings.
- For installations where conditions will allow, cast iron pumps can be supplied giving less expensive units.
- Enclosed impellers are less subject to wear, allow easier adjustments when installing, and do not need continual adjustment to maximum efficiency.
- Water lubricated neoprene rubber bearings for drive shaft in every stage of pump, and every 1.5m of column pipe.
- Water lubricated bearings and highly polished stainless steel shaft result in very low power loss due to friction.
- Non-reserve ratchet in driving heads prevents the pump from turning backwards and causing damage.
- Packing gland in discharge head easily accessible for occasional servicing.
- Interchangeability of spare parts assured by high manufacturing standards.