Welcome to the All Products range at Allabout Pumps & Pipes where everything we stock can be sourced for you from our reliable suppliers.
During these uncertain times as the world is changing around us, our extensive product range varies to suit any situation possible. So, if you don’t see what you need, or require advice on a product, contact us. One of our friendly team will be more than happy to help you as they are experienced in all areas of the business.
Our team believes in absolute quality, durability and being reliable and these are qualities that we seek when utilising the best suppliers and the best products. Taking this into consideration, we all know, Australia has some of the harshest weather conditions. So, in order to make it easier on our customers, we as a team aim to find and source the best products out there.
So, take your time, have a browse and click on the pictures to see more information in this product catalogue. But please be advised, that this is NOT an online shopping site. If you do need help with any project big or small, or are looking to find a item, just contact us. Our friendly staff are very knowledgeable in what they do and will be able to assist with any information that you need.
Grundfos SEG Pumps
The SEG pumps are suitable for the following applications:
- Pumping untreated sewage in small communities
- Pumping of sewage in pressurised systems
Features & Benefits
The Grundfos SEG pump range features a variety of unique user benefits:
- Enhanced reliability and better performance
- Newly developed cartridge shalf seal system together with the epoxy sealed cable plug system, prevents liquid from penetrating into the motor
- High discharge pressure enables transfer of sewage over longer distances
- Improved grinder system
- An efficient grinder system with easily replceable parts reduces downtime and facilitates quick and easy maintenance
- Integrated SmartTrim impeller adjustment system ensures optimum performance at all times
- Flow Q:max 18m3/h
- Head H:max 45m
- Liquid temp.: 0oC to +40oC
- Pumped liquids: sewage with a PH value of 4 – 10 in permanent installations