Welcome to the All Products range at Allabout Pumps & Pipes. Everything we stock here can be sourced for you from our reliable suppliers.
Absolute quality, durability and reliability— these are the qualities that we seek when utilising the best products from our best suppliers. We all know that Australia has some of the harshest weather conditions. To make it easier for our clients and customers, we aim to find and source the best products out there to satisfy their needs.
From our tiniest sprinklers, filters, pumps, pipes, adhesives and other products are surely of absolute quality from they are brought to us by our most reliable suppliers. Take your time browsing and have a click on the pictures to know more information about the products in this catalogue. We are proud to inform you that these products are from our trusted suppliers such as WILO Pumps, DARVEY Pumps, LOWARD Pumps— naming only some.
If you need help with any project big or small, or are looking to find a product, just contact us. Our friendly staff are very knowledgeable when it comes to our product range. If you would like any assistance, just give us a call and surely our experienced team will be able to assist you with any information you need on any of our services.
Please be aware that this is not a shopping site. So, if you need any help with our products and services, don’t hesitate to give us a call. Our team will be happy to accomodate you.
Grundfos SEG Pumps
The SEG pumps are suitable for the following applications:
- Pumping untreated sewage in small communities
- Pumping of sewage in pressurised systems
Features & Benefits
The Grundfos SEG pump range features a variety of unique user benefits:
- Enhanced reliability and better performance
- Newly developed cartridge shalf seal system together with the epoxy sealed cable plug system, prevents liquid from penetrating into the motor
- High discharge pressure enables transfer of sewage over longer distances
- Improved grinder system
- An efficient grinder system with easily replceable parts reduces downtime and facilitates quick and easy maintenance
- Integrated SmartTrim impeller adjustment system ensures optimum performance at all times
- Flow Q:max 18m3/h
- Head H:max 45m
- Liquid temp.: 0oC to +40oC
- Pumped liquids: sewage with a PH value of 4 – 10 in permanent installations