Welcome to the All Products range at Allabout Pumps & Pipes where everything we stock can be sourced for you from our reliable suppliers.
During these uncertain times as the world is changing around us, our extensive product range varies to suit any situation possible. So, if you don’t see what you need, or require advice on a product, contact us. One of our friendly team will be more than happy to help you as they are experienced in all areas of the business.
Our team believes in absolute quality, durability and being reliable and these are qualities that we seek when utilising the best suppliers and the best products. Taking this into consideration, we all know, Australia has some of the harshest weather conditions. So, in order to make it easier on our customers, we as a team aim to find and source the best products out there.
So, take your time, have a browse and click on the pictures to see more information in this product catalogue. But please be advised, that this is NOT an online shopping site. If you do need help with any project big or small, or are looking to find a item, just contact us. Our friendly staff are very knowledgeable in what they do and will be able to assist with any information that you need.
With 34 nozzle choices, a 17’ to 46’ radius, and 6 body choices, the I-20 is an indispensable rotor. Whether you’ve got a small area, sandy soil, or a mix of shrubs and grass, the I-20 is ready to water with efficiency and reliability. Recent improvements include automatic arc return; non-reversing 360, from 50 to 360 degrees; and a non-strippable, vandal-proof drive mechanism that prevents gear stripping and saves repair costs. Adding FloStop® control, easy through-the-top arc adjustment, and a standard drain-check valve all equate to a rotor that stands second-to-none in its class.
- Models: Shrub, 10cm, 15cm, 30cm
- Models stainless riser: 10cm, 15cm
- Arc setting: 50 to 360 degrees
- Factory installed rubber cover
- Through-the-top arc adjustment
- Quick check arc mechanism
- Water lubricated gear-drive
- Warranty period: 5 years
- Nozzle choices: 34
- Nozzle racks:
- 1.5 to 8.0 Blue,
- 2.0 to 4.5 Low Angle Gray,
- 0.50 to 3.0 Short Radius Black,
- 6.0 to 13.0 Green,
- Automatic arc return
- Non-strippable drive
- Part- and full-circle in one model
- Headed and slotted set screw
- Flostop® Control
- Optional reclaimed water ID
- Stainless steel riser
- Drain check valve (up to 30m of elevation)
- Radius: 4.9 to 14.0m
- Flow: 0.07 to 3.23 m³/hr; 1.2 to 53.8 l/min
- Recommended pressure range: 1.7 to 4.5 bar; 140 to 700 kPa
- Operating pressure range: 1.4 to 7.0 bar; 140 to 700 kPa
- Precipitation rates: 10 mm/hr approximately
- Nozzle trajectory: Standard = 25°, low angle = 13°