Here at Allabout Pumps & Pipes we have fertiliser injectors to suit your situation when it comes to your projects. Our range can vary at times, so if you don’t see what you need, or require advice on a product, just contact us. One of our friendly team will be more than happy to help you.
We only utilise the best suppliers so we can pass on these quality products to our customers. So, if you need fertiliser injectors then we have a great selection for you along with sound advice on how to utilise it. We have Dosatron, Mazzei to Venturi in-store.
As a business we believe there are strong reasons to buy products from us. Our extensive range offers quality, excellent reliability, durability and efficiency. In turn, this results in lower operating costs and absolute peace of mind for our customers which is our core focus.
Please be advised that this is not a shopping site. If you need help with any project big or small, or are looking to find a product, just contact us. Our friendly staff at Allabout Pumps & Pipes will be able to assist with any information that you need on fertiliser injectors and more.
Venturi Fertiliser Injector Kit
Used to inject soluble or liquid fertiliser in greenhouse, open field and landscape watering systems. (Check local codes for backflow prevention laws.)
- Kit includes:
- Built in sight glass flow indicator.
- Control valve to throttle amount of fertiliser.
- 1m of suction tube
- Body – Polypropylene for resistance to acids and other chemicals.
- Maximum working pressure 785kPa
- Minimum working pressure on pressurized systems must be 98kPa.
- When using on by pass pressure differential between the inlet and outlet must be at least 70kPa.
- Venturi should always be installed on level plain.