Here at Allabout Pumps & Pipes we have water meters to suit your situation when it comes to water flow and usage. If you want to know how water meters work, click on this link for an explanation. Our range can vary at times, so if you don’t see what you need, or require advice on a product, just contact us. One of our friendly team will be more than happy to help you.
We only utilise the best suppliers so we can pass on these quality products to our customers. So, if you need help measuring your water flow and usage, then our water meters are for you. As a business we believe there are strong reasons to buy products from us. Our extensive range offers quality, excellent reliability, durability and efficiency. In turn, this results in lower operating costs and absolute peace of mind for our customers.
Please be advised that this is not a shopping site. If you need help with any project big or small, or are looking to find a product, just contact us. Our friendly staff at Allabout Pumps & Pipes will be able to assist with any information that you need on any of our products.
Used for measuring the volume of water passing through any pipeline in irrigation systems and sending a pulse signal to a controller or totaliser with analog inputs
- Waltman Internal dry Dial
- Epoxy Coated Cast Iron
- Register is Hermetically sealed
- Water Temperature: up to 30ºC
- Water Pressure: up to 1000Kpa
- Available with NATA test certificate to accuracy of +/- 2%
- Maximum input current 0.5AMP
- Maximum input voltage 10VDC
- 15mm – 50mm, 10 litres per pulse
- 80mm – 100mm, 100 litres per pulse
- 150mm, 1000 litres per pulse
- Red wire = common
- Blue wire = signal
- Black = not used