Grundfos Pumps have been around for a few years and are a reliable and durable range of pumps available to our business.
When it comes to Grundfos Pumps, our team believes in quality, durability and reliability and these are qualities that we seek when sourcing the best products. Taking this into consideration, we all know, Australia has some of the harshest weather conditions. So, in order to make it easier on our customers, we as a team like to seek a good range of pumps on behalf of our customers.
As a business, customer satisfaction is our main focus when it comes to any product in our range. Please be aware, that this is not a shopping site, but it is a site where we have information on Grundfos Pumps. If you need help with any project big or small, or are looking to find a product, just contact us. Our great team are very knowledgeable when it comes to the Grundfos brand product range.
So, if you would like to check out the Grundfos Pumps range, have a browse in the catalogue below. If you prefer to check out our other suppliers and more of our range of pumps just click here.
Grundfos SEG Pumps
The SEG pumps are suitable for the following applications:
- Pumping untreated sewage in small communities
- Pumping of sewage in pressurised systems
Features & Benefits
The Grundfos SEG pump range features a variety of unique user benefits:
- Enhanced reliability and better performance
- Newly developed cartridge shalf seal system together with the epoxy sealed cable plug system, prevents liquid from penetrating into the motor
- High discharge pressure enables transfer of sewage over longer distances
- Improved grinder system
- An efficient grinder system with easily replceable parts reduces downtime and facilitates quick and easy maintenance
- Integrated SmartTrim impeller adjustment system ensures optimum performance at all times
- Flow Q:max 18m3/h
- Head H:max 45m
- Liquid temp.: 0oC to +40oC
- Pumped liquids: sewage with a PH value of 4 – 10 in permanent installations