Southern Cross Pumps have been around for a few years and are a reliable and durable range of pumps available to our business.
When it comes to Southern Cross Pumps, our team believes in quality, durability and reliability and these are qualities that we seek when sourcing the best products. Taking this into consideration, we all know, Australia has some of the harshest weather conditions. So, in order to make it easier on our customers, we as a team like to seek a good range of pumps on behalf of our customers.
As a business, customer satisfaction is our main focus when it comes to any product in our range. Please be aware, that this is not a shopping site, but it is a site where we have information on Southern Cross Pumps. If you need help with any project big or small, or are looking to find a product, just contact us. Our great team are very knowledgeable when it comes to the Southern Cross brand product range.
So, if you would like to check out the Southern Cross Pumps range, have a browse in the catalogue below. If you prefer to check out our other suppliers and more of our range of pumps just click here.
Southern Cross Transfer Pump Range
- Inbuilt Jet and Multistage “Multiflow”
- Model SPNS045ST, 25mm F inlet and outlet, 0.50 kW (In-Built Jet – shallow well self-priming)
- Model SPNS055ST, 25mm F inlet and outlet, 0.50 kW (3 Stage)
- Model SPNS075ST, 25mm F inlet and outlet, 0.60 kW (4 Stage)
- Model SPNS095ST, 25mm F inlet and outlet, 0.60 kW (3 Stage)
- Stainless steel pump housing
- Single Impeller “Multiflow”
- Model SPN090S, 25mm F inlet and outlet, 0.75 kW
- Model SPN120S, 32mm F inlet, 25mm F outlet, 1.10 kW
- Twin Impeller “Multiflow”
- Model SPN090S, 32mm F inlet, 25mm F outlet, 1.10 kW
- Model SPN160S, 40mm F inlet, 25mm F outlet, 1.50 kW
- Model SPN180T, 40mm F inlet, 25mm F outlet, 2.20 kW (415 Volts – All 415V units must be wired with correctly rated thermal overload by a licensed electrical contractor).
Quick Selection Table