The Silver Bullet Series 4000 Reduced Pressure Zone Assemblies are designed to provide protection of the potable water supply in accordance with national codes. This series can be used where approved by the local authority having jurisdiction on health hazard cross connections. Series 4000 features short lay length, lightweight stainless steel body, corrosive resistant stainless steel relief valve, and patented cam-check assembly.
- Stainless steel construction provides long term corrosion protection and maximum strength.
- Stainless steel body is half the weight of competitive designs reducing installation & shipping costs
- Short end-to-end dimensions make retrofit easy.
- Patented Cam-Check Assembly provides maximum flow at low pressure drop.
- No special tools required.
- Compact construction allows for smaller enclosures.
- Stainless steel relief valve features a balanced rolling diaphragm to eliminate sliding seals and lower maintenance costs.
- All internal metal parts: 300 Series stainless steel.
- Main valve body: 300 Series stainless steel.Check assembly: Noryl®
- Flange dimension in accordance with AWWA Class D
Pressure – Temperature:
- Temperature range: 5°C – 60°C
- Maximum Working Pressure: 1200kPA