There’s nothing more embarrassing – or more wasteful or costly – than an irrigation system that runs when it doesn’t have to…in the rain. Mini-Clik provides the simplest, most effective to prevent sprinklers from coming on during or after rain. It easily installs on any automatic irrigation system, then shuts sprinklers off in a storm and keeps them off, automatically compensating for the amount of rainfall that occurred. Disks absorb water and expand proportionally to the amount of rain that fell. As the moisture-laden disks expand, they eventually activate a switch that interrupts the circuit from the controller to the solenoid valves. Once dry, they contract and release the switch. thus, Mini-Clik automatically resets without ever affecting the controller. There’s no better way to ensure that a system isn’t watering when it isn’t necessary.
- Easily installs on any automatic irrigation system
Versatile enough to work with all popular controllers
- Patented mechanism cannot be fouled by dirt or debris
Reliable operation, no false shutdowns
- Adjusts to actuate at various rainfall quantities
Set from 3 to 25mm
- Includes 7.6m of 1.0mm² two conductor wire
Fast and easy mounting out of site
- 5-year warranty
Your guarantee of dependable operation
- Switch rating: 10.1 amps at 125/250 VAC
- Wiring: MC2: Typically interupts the common ground wire between the solenoid valves and the controller.
- Included: 7.6m of 1.0mm² two conductor wire, two mounting screws, controller identification label and detailed instructions
- UL listed
Bypass switch box: give any automatic controller’s remote sensors the capability to bypass. It’s the easy way to put a system in the manual mode as would be needed during servicing and troubleshooting operations. Features a compact, heavy-duty switch mechanism, the Bypass Switch Box mounts quickly and easily with it’s no-strip wire connectors and supplied adhesive tape