Alprene Compression Fittings
Complete range of compression fittings allows assembly on metric polyethylene pipes. Disassembly not required for all sizes. All components work together smoothly to guarantee a reliable and efficient joint.
- Body, Nut, thrust ring: virgin polypropylene in master batches, UV stabilized.
- Clamp ring: Acetalic resin
- Gaskets: Food safe rubber (NBR)
- Reinforcement ring: stainless steel AISI 430
- Colour Body: Black
- Colour Nut: Blue (150year life)
- Taper male thread (pressure tight)
- Parallel female thread (pressure tight)
- Maximum pressure:
- -20oC +20oC 15 – 63mm 1600kPa
- -20oC +20oC 75 – 110mm 1000kPa
- Certificates: Australia (AS 4129)
Selection of 18 types from 15mm to 110mm