Alprene Rural Fittings
Transition fitting from metal to plastic for all water pipe networks.
- Operating pressure PN16 (1600kPa)
- Male/female threads are made of nickled brass and manufactured to gas thread standard.
- Metal inserts have nut for tightening
- Suitable for use with potable water
- Body nut and thrust ring made from virgin polypropylene UV stabilised
- Clamp ring – acetalic resin
- Body colour black
- Australian standard AS 4129
- Metal threads – conical
- Female threads – cylindrical
- Certificates: Australia (Rural AS 2698-2)
Selection of 12 types from ¾” to 2″
Rural to Metric Fitting Conversion Kits available.