With the ability to deliver water accurately and efficiently at distances up to 22 metres, our topof- the-line commercial rotor has earnedthe distinction of being the number one choice at sports facilities the world over. The I-41 is also a proven performer at parks and commercial sites as well. It’s no wonder why with features like the ProTech™ safety system, two secondary nozzles that offer exceptional mid-range and close-in coverage, a stainless steel riser, the factory installed drain check valve, and a new self-adjusting variable stator that enhances the life of the gear drive.
- ProTech™ Safety System:
Small exposed heavy duty rubber cover and boot keeps playing areas safe.
- Primary Nozzle System: 6 interchangeable nozzles:
Uniform coverage 13.7 – 22.6m radius.
- Dual opposing nozzle full-circle option.
Superior coverage for maximum efficiency.
- Easy Arc Adjustment (40° – 360°)
Up, down, wet or dry with through the top convenience.
- Stainless steel riser and super–strong spring.
For long–term positive retraction.
- Proven water–lubricated Gear Drive.
Time–tested and now improved for even longer life.
- Patented VStat® Self Adjusting Stator.
No stator ring required, drives with more power and adds years to sprinkler life.
- Drain Check valve for up to 4.6m elevation change.
Saves water, reduces liability.
- 5 year over counter warranty