Hunter I-90 (Bowling Greens)
The I-90 is the industry’s longest distance rotary sprinkler specifically designed for parks, sports fields and public areas. With a radius of up to 29 metres from a single sprinkler. Yet its reduced-size diameter and cushioned rubber cover make it the perfect choice for parks and wide-open lawn areas, as well as perimeter watering of athletic fields and horse arenas. The I-90 is easy to service, with a jar-top body cap that allows quick access to the filter screen and check valve with no extra pieces, parts or tool required. The I-90 is offered in two models – a full-circle opposing-nozzle version or an adjustable arc model – each with colour coded nozzles that can be field-changed to match the specific needs of your site.
- Extra Thick heavy duty rubber cover:
Helps keep playing surfaces safe.
- 6 colour-coded primary nozzles:
Truly uniform coverage and fast identification.
- Jar-Top serviceability:
Easy access to screen, gear drive and valve assemblies.
- Closed case rotor: Absolute protection from dirt.
- Proven, heavy-duty gear drive:
- Water activated riser seal:
Clean flushing action and positive retraction.
- Heavy duty stainless steel spring:
Assures positive retraction, time after time.
- Drain check valve to handle elevation change:
Saves water, reduces liability.
- 5 year over counter warranty.