Hunter Institutional Spray
Exceptional strength, innovative features…just the need for high traffic areas. Features like a positive-seal flush cap with an innovative pullup design that keeps debris out. A high quality, multi-functional, pressure-activated wiper seal. True pressure regulation under a wide range of environmental and pressure conditions to reduce water waste. An in-stem regulator that acts as a flow control device if the nozzle is removed. A super heavy-duty check valve assembly that eliminates the potential liability issues of low head drainage, the most powerful retraction spring in its class. Sounds like a lot in a spray sprinkler? How about one more great feature – just like all other Hunter Institutional SeriesTM irrigation products, it carries a 5 year warranty.
- In-stem pressure regulation built in.
Maximum nozzle efficiency regardless of inlet pressure.
- Heavy-duty body and cap construction.
Multi-thread buttress design withstands the harshest envvironments.
- Pressure activated, multi-function, no flow-by wiper seal.
Easy to remove and clean; treated with UV inhibitors to ensure
- Compatibility with all female threaded nozzles.
Accepts adjustable, fixed and specialty nozzles from Hunter and all major brands.
- Optional Factory-installed drain check valve for up to 10 feet elevation change.
Eliminates landscape damage from flooding and erosion.
- Ratcheting riser for quick arc alignment.
Make adjustments while sprinkler is operating.
- Heavy-duty spring.
For positive retraction under any conditions.
- Innovative “pull ring” flush plug design.
Allows limited flow permitting controlled directional flushing.
- Recommended pressure range: 103 to 689 kPa
- Flow-by: 0 at 68kPa or greater; 0.4l/min otherwise.
- Precipitation rate: approximately 38mm/hour.