Hunter Pro Spray
The Pro-Spray has been manufactured with the precision required to ensure reliable operation and peak performance for years to come. this solid performer boasts heavy-duty ABS construction, including an extra-thick body and cap. Exclusive body ribs make it easier to install, adjust and service while also providing more stabiltity for the sprinkler in loose soils. But brawn isn’t all this product offers. The sprinkler also features a user-friendly “pull ring” flush cap that helps keep debris to a minimum and a multifunction wiper seal that eliminates flow-by. Add in its compatibility with all industry standard female nozzles – as well as Hunter’s own complete line-up of adjustable, fixed and specialty nozzles – and you have the industry’s most sophisticated spray sprinkler. A spray designed with the professional in mind.
- Heavy-duty body and cap construction.
Multi-thread buttress design withstands the harshest environments.
- Pressure activated, multi-function, no flow-by wiper seal.
Easy to remove and clean; treated with UV inhibitors to ensure long life.
- Compatibility with all female threaded nozzles.
Accepts adjustable, fixed and specialty nozzles from Hunter and all major brands.
- Optional Factory-installed drain check valve for up to 7 feet elevation change.
Eliminates landscape damage from flooding and erosion.
- Ratcheting riser for quick arc alignment.
Make adjustments while sprinkler is operating.
- Heavy-duty spring.
For positive retraction under any conditions.
- Innovative “pull ring” flush plug design.
Allows limited flow permitting controlled directional flushing.
- Recommended pressure range: 103 to 482 kPa
- Flow-by: 0 at 68kPa or greater; 0.4l/min otherwise.
- Precipitation rates: approximately 38mm/hour.