Hunter Wireless Rain-Clik™
If the thought of running wires from a controller has kept you from adding rain sensors to your systems, now there’s a hassle-free alternative. The Hunter Wireless Rain-Clik™ attaches quickly and easily – simply install the transmitter anywhere that the device can receive representative rainfall. No ladders needed to attach to a high outcropping on a building, no messy wires to hide out of view. What also sets a Hunter Rain-Clik™ apart are features no other rain-sensing device offers. The unique Quick Response™ feature allows the product to shut off immediately when it starts to rain. And, unlike its competition, Hunters sophisticated sensing mechanism cannot be
fouled by debris, giving the Wireless Rain-Clik™ the most highly accurate operation.
- Hassle free, wire-free easy installation:
Simple to add on to a new or existing installation
- Hunter’s unique Quick Response™ feature:
No need for water to accumulate for shutoff.
- Modular mounting options:
Variety of choices depending on the job site; gutter or wall mounts.
- Set a maximum dry-out period:
Adjust the irrigation re-start to account for varying amount of rain.
- Operates up to 300′ from the reciever unit:
Typical wired system limitations vanish.
- Maintenance-free patented sensing mechanism:
Built-in bypass switch on receiver panel.
- Retrofit with ease:
Installs on any system in minutes, no stringing or wiring.
- Wiring: normally closed or normally open
- Time to turn off irrigation system: 2 to 5 minutes for Quick Response
- Time to reset Quick Response unit: 4 hours maximum under dry sunny conditions
- Time to reset: 3 days maximum under dry sunny conditions for the total rainfall compensation unit
- Operating temperature: 0°C to 54°C
- Vent ring allows for adjustment of reset delay
- UV colourfast and stable
- UL listed, FCC/DOC approved, suitable for use in Australia, CUL (CSE), CE
- Rain sensor transmitting range: up to 300 feet line of sight
- Receiver power: 22-28VAC/VDC, 100mA (from timer transformer)
- Receiver includes built-in bypass switch, no extra switch requuired
- Works with all standard controllers