Irritrol Valves (Richdel)
Designed for use in all irrigation systems, turf, landscape and agricultural watering projects.
- Globe and Angle configuration for flexibility in design and installation for 40 and 50mm valves.
- Rugged PVC construction to withstand constant 1033kPa pressure and 19 – 378 LPM.
- Slow closing to prevent water hammer.
- Internal Manual bleed.
- Flow control.
- Accepts latching solenoid for use with battery operated controllers (model: DC/LC E2002).
- Operating Range:
- Pressure: 100 – 1034 kPa.
- Flow: 19 – 378 LPM.
- 24VAC cycle solenoid power requirement: 0.41 A inrush current, 0.23 A holding current.
- Ribbed, heavy duty PVC contruction for UV resistance and corrosion protection.
- Durable heavy duty moulded diaphragm.