Do you have new pumps to install, or perhaps thinking of upgrading the valve in your submersibles or pump systems? At Allabout Pumps & Pipes, we offer our customers an extensive range of valves. From brass and gate valves, PVC or plastic ball valves, plus t-handle and dual check.
As a business, we believe there are strong reasons to buy products from us. Our extensive range of quality valves offers excellent reliability and efficiency. In turn, this results in lower operating costs and peace of mind. Our range can sometimes vary, so if you don’t see what you need, or require advice on a product, just contact us. One of our friendly team will be more than happy to help you. We only utilise the best suppliers to deliver these quality products to our customers.
When it comes to our systems, they use leading technology and are sold by a committed team of sales staff. We find that people who use our systems benefit from experienced staff and support from a skilled supplier network.
Please be advised that this is not a shopping site. If you need help with any big or small project or are looking for a product, just contact us. Our team at Allabout Pumps & Pipes will be able to assist with sizing, measurements, and much more.
Ames 4000 Reduced Pressure Backflow Device 80mm – 250mm
The Silver Bullet Series 4000 Reduced Pressure Zone Assemblies are designed to provide protection of the potable water supply in accordance with national codes. This series can be used where approved by the local authority having jurisdiction on health hazard cross connections. Series 4000 features short lay length, lightweight stainless steel body, corrosive resistant stainless steel relief valve, and patented cam-check assembly.
- Stainless steel construction provides long term corrosion protection and maximum strength.
- Stainless steel body is half the weight of competitive designs reducing installation & shipping costs
- Short end-to-end dimensions make retrofit easy.
- Patented Cam-Check Assembly provides maximum flow at low pressure drop.
- No special tools required.
- Compact construction allows for smaller enclosures.
- Stainless steel relief valve features a balanced rolling diaphragm to eliminate sliding seals and lower maintenance costs.
- All internal metal parts: 300 Series stainless steel.
- Main valve body: 300 Series stainless steel.Check assembly: Noryl®
- Flange dimension in accordance with AWWA Class D
Pressure – Temperature:
- Temperature range: 5°C – 60°C
- Maximum Working Pressure: 1200kPA