Welcome to the All Products range at Allabout Pumps & Pipes where everything we stock can be sourced for you from our reliable suppliers.
During these uncertain times as the world is changing around us, our extensive product range varies to suit any situation possible. So, if you don’t see what you need, or require advice on a product, contact us. One of our friendly team will be more than happy to help you as they are experienced in all areas of the business.
Our team believes in absolute quality, durability and being reliable and these are qualities that we seek when utilising the best suppliers and the best products. Taking this into consideration, we all know, Australia has some of the harshest weather conditions. So, in order to make it easier on our customers, we as a team aim to find and source the best products out there.
So, take your time, have a browse and click on the pictures to see more information in this product catalogue. But please be advised, that this is NOT an online shopping site. If you do need help with any project big or small, or are looking to find a item, just contact us. Our friendly staff are very knowledgeable in what they do and will be able to assist with any information that you need.
Davey Irrigation Pumps
Davey have an extensive range of pumps and pumping systems suitable for all types of irrigation systems. Our centrifugal, multistage and submersible pumps are the ideal choice for efficient and reliable turf watering and agricultural irrigation pumping systems. High performance, quality materials and the Davey support network make these pumps ideal selection for irrigation pumping applications.
- Engine-Powered Self Priming Pumps
- The Davey range of engine-driven self-priming pumps are versatile enough to handle a range of applications including firefighting, water transfer, irrigation, boom spraying, agricultural spraying (such as sheep jetting), and deep well jet pump applications. The required flow and pressure will determine which type of pump in the engine-driven self priming pump range suits your needs.
- Twin impeller models offer several operating advantages over single stage pumps – up to 50% more pressure, or the option of reducing the engine speed to conserve fuel and extend engine life.
- General-Purpose Electric Pumps
- The Davey range of general-purpose electric pumps include single-stage and multistage centrifugal models, as well as jet-assisted single-stage centrifugal models. All feature Davey’s legendary reliability.
- Ideal for general water transfer or irrigation around the home, farm or commercial premises, these pumps are all designed to cope with varying water quality.
- Special models designed for salt water and a variety of benign chemical applications are also available.
- Self Priming Electric Pumps
- When the water you are pumping may contain soft solids, Davey self-priming open impeller centrifugal pumps are the answer.
- There’s a Davey model to handle your job, whether it be pumping water out of a basement, septic water removal or effluent disposal from a dairy or piggery.