Welcome to the All Products range at Allabout Pumps & Pipes. Everything we stock here can be sourced for you from our reliable suppliers.
Absolute quality, durability and reliability— these are the qualities that we seek when utilising the best products from our best suppliers. We all know that Australia has some of the harshest weather conditions. To make it easier for our clients and customers, we aim to find and source the best products out there to satisfy their needs.
From our tiniest sprinklers, filters, pumps, pipes, adhesives and other products are surely of absolute quality from they are brought to us by our most reliable suppliers. Take your time browsing and have a click on the pictures to know more information about the products in this catalogue. We are proud to inform you that these products are from our trusted suppliers such as WILO Pumps, DARVEY Pumps, LOWARD Pumps— naming only some.
If you need help with any project big or small, or are looking to find a product, just contact us. Our friendly staff are very knowledgeable when it comes to our product range. If you would like any assistance, just give us a call and surely our experienced team will be able to assist you with any information you need on any of our services.
Please be aware that this is not a shopping site. So, if you need any help with our products and services, don’t hesitate to give us a call. Our team will be happy to accomodate you.
Davey Irrigation Pumps
Davey have an extensive range of pumps and pumping systems suitable for all types of irrigation systems. Our centrifugal, multistage and submersible pumps are the ideal choice for efficient and reliable turf watering and agricultural irrigation pumping systems. High performance, quality materials and the Davey support network make these pumps ideal selection for irrigation pumping applications.
- Engine-Powered Self Priming Pumps
- The Davey range of engine-driven self-priming pumps are versatile enough to handle a range of applications including firefighting, water transfer, irrigation, boom spraying, agricultural spraying (such as sheep jetting), and deep well jet pump applications. The required flow and pressure will determine which type of pump in the engine-driven self priming pump range suits your needs.
- Twin impeller models offer several operating advantages over single stage pumps – up to 50% more pressure, or the option of reducing the engine speed to conserve fuel and extend engine life.
- General-Purpose Electric Pumps
- The Davey range of general-purpose electric pumps include single-stage and multistage centrifugal models, as well as jet-assisted single-stage centrifugal models. All feature Davey’s legendary reliability.
- Ideal for general water transfer or irrigation around the home, farm or commercial premises, these pumps are all designed to cope with varying water quality.
- Special models designed for salt water and a variety of benign chemical applications are also available.
- Self Priming Electric Pumps
- When the water you are pumping may contain soft solids, Davey self-priming open impeller centrifugal pumps are the answer.
- There’s a Davey model to handle your job, whether it be pumping water out of a basement, septic water removal or effluent disposal from a dairy or piggery.