Welcome to the All Products range at Allabout Pumps & Pipes where everything we stock can be sourced for you from our reliable suppliers.
During these uncertain times as the world is changing around us, our extensive product range varies to suit any situation possible. So, if you don’t see what you need, or require advice on a product, contact us. One of our friendly team will be more than happy to help you as they are experienced in all areas of the business.
Our team believes in absolute quality, durability and being reliable and these are qualities that we seek when utilising the best suppliers and the best products. Taking this into consideration, we all know, Australia has some of the harshest weather conditions. So, in order to make it easier on our customers, we as a team aim to find and source the best products out there.
So, take your time, have a browse and click on the pictures to see more information in this product catalogue. But please be advised, that this is NOT an online shopping site. If you do need help with any project big or small, or are looking to find a item, just contact us. Our friendly staff are very knowledgeable in what they do and will be able to assist with any information that you need.
The PGP Ultra takes the foundation of the best-selling PGP Rotor and raises the bar with a variety of new features developed over three decades of research, customer feedback, and lab testing. Among the most notable improvements of the PGP Ultra is its non-strippable drive and automatic arc return. These two features work to allow the turret to be turned without causing damage, and return the turret to its original arc regardless of where it is turned. Other advanced features include 34 nozzle options with several radius choices, and a headed slot and set screw. The diversity of the PGP Ultra offers system installers an array of efficient options on any site.
- Models: Shrub, 4″, 12″
- Arc setting: 50 to 360 degrees
- Factory installed rubber cover
- Through-the-top arc adjustment
- Quick check arc mechanism
- Water lubricated gear-drive
- Nozzle choices: 34
- Nozzle racks: 1.5 to 8.0 Blue, 2.0 to 4.5 Low Angle Gray, 0.50 to 3.0 Black, 6.0 to 13.0 Green, MPR-25, MPR-30, MPR-35
- Warranty period: 5 years
- Automatic arc return
- This patented feature returns the turret to the original arc regardless of where it is turned. This ensures vandal protection in any environment.
- Non-strippable drive
- The patented, non-strippable, vandal proof drive mechanism enables the turret to be turned without causing damage.
- Part- and full-circle in one model
- Patented non-reversing 360 for part- and full-circle in one model, from 50 to 360 degrees.
- Headed and slotted set screw
- Use a slotted screwdriver or the Hunter wrench for easier and simpler adjustments as needed.
- Optional reclaimed water id
- Purple caps indicate where non-potable irrigation water is being used.
- Drain check valve (up to 3m elevation)
- The drain check valve keeps lines from draining when the system is shut off. This saves water, reduces liability, and increases system life.