Welcome to the All Products range at Allabout Pumps & Pipes where everything we stock can be sourced for you from our reliable suppliers.
During these uncertain times as the world is changing around us, our extensive product range varies to suit any situation possible. So, if you don’t see what you need, or require advice on a product, contact us. One of our friendly team will be more than happy to help you as they are experienced in all areas of the business.
Our team believes in absolute quality, durability and being reliable and these are qualities that we seek when utilising the best suppliers and the best products. Taking this into consideration, we all know, Australia has some of the harshest weather conditions. So, in order to make it easier on our customers, we as a team aim to find and source the best products out there.
So, take your time, have a browse and click on the pictures to see more information in this product catalogue. But please be advised, that this is NOT an online shopping site. If you do need help with any project big or small, or are looking to find a item, just contact us. Our friendly staff are very knowledgeable in what they do and will be able to assist with any information that you need.
Reliable battery–powered control without the need of electric connection. For isolated sites or power-restricted areas and for the special needs of drip zones, Hunter provides the ideal economical answer. The SVC mounts to a valve solenoid quickly and easily – without screws, drills or additional wires – and the unit’s solid contruction ensures it can handle the harsh environment of a valve box.
- Type: Fixed
- Battery Operated
- Number of stations: 1, 2, 4, 6
- Enclosure: Outdoor Plastic
- Independant Programs: 3
- Start times per program: 4
- One touch manual start and advance
- Master Valve operation (available in 2, 4, 6 station models)
- Solar Panel Kit (SPNODE) provides maintenance-free operation
- Accepts single or double 9V batteries for extended battery life
- Solenoid wire length up to 30m (use 1mm wire)
- Programmable off mode
- Submersible to 4m (IP68 rated)
- Battery life indicator
- Protective rubber cover
- Wattanty period: 2 years
- Easy Retrieve memory
- Season Adjustment: Global
- Sensor inputs: 1
- Operates DC latching solenoids only (P/N 458200)
- Operating temperature: -18C to 60C
- Power source: 9V battery (up to two) or Solar Panel
- Solar Panel Kit SPNODE eliminates the need for batteries and provides maintenance-free operation
|NODE-100||Single station controller (DC latching solenoid included)|
|NODE-200||2-Station controller (DC latching solenoid ordered separately)|
|NODE-400||4-Station controller (DC latching solenoid ordered separately)|
|NODE-600||6 station controller (DC latching solenoid ordered separately)|
|NODE-100-VALVE||Single station controller with PGV-101G valve and DC latching solenoid (NPT threads)|
|NODE-100-VALVE-B||Single station controller with PGV-101G-B valve and DC latching solenoid (BSP threads)|