Welcome to the All Products range at Allabout Pumps & Pipes where everything we stock can be sourced for you from our reliable suppliers.
During these uncertain times as the world is changing around us, our extensive product range varies to suit any situation possible. So, if you don’t see what you need, or require advice on a product, contact us. One of our friendly team will be more than happy to help you as they are experienced in all areas of the business.
Our team believes in absolute quality, durability and being reliable and these are qualities that we seek when utilising the best suppliers and the best products. Taking this into consideration, we all know, Australia has some of the harshest weather conditions. So, in order to make it easier on our customers, we as a team aim to find and source the best products out there.
So, take your time, have a browse and click on the pictures to see more information in this product catalogue. But please be advised, that this is NOT an online shopping site. If you do need help with any project big or small, or are looking to find a item, just contact us. Our friendly staff are very knowledgeable in what they do and will be able to assist with any information that you need.
Hunter Wireless Rain-Clik™
If the thought of running wires from a controller has kept you from adding rain sensors to your systems, now there’s a hassle-free alternative. The Hunter Wireless Rain-Clik™ attaches quickly and easily – simply install the transmitter anywhere that the device can receive representative rainfall. No ladders needed to attach to a high outcropping on a building, no messy wires to hide out of view. What also sets a Hunter Rain-Clik™ apart are features no other rain-sensing device offers. The unique Quick Response™ feature allows the product to shut off immediately when it starts to rain. And, unlike its competition, Hunters sophisticated sensing mechanism cannot be
fouled by debris, giving the Wireless Rain-Clik™ the most highly accurate operation.
- Hassle free, wire-free easy installation:
Simple to add on to a new or existing installation
- Hunter’s unique Quick Response™ feature:
No need for water to accumulate for shutoff.
- Modular mounting options:
Variety of choices depending on the job site; gutter or wall mounts.
- Set a maximum dry-out period:
Adjust the irrigation re-start to account for varying amount of rain.
- Operates up to 300′ from the reciever unit:
Typical wired system limitations vanish.
- Maintenance-free patented sensing mechanism:
Built-in bypass switch on receiver panel.
- Retrofit with ease:
Installs on any system in minutes, no stringing or wiring.
- Wiring: normally closed or normally open
- Time to turn off irrigation system: 2 to 5 minutes for Quick Response
- Time to reset Quick Response unit: 4 hours maximum under dry sunny conditions
- Time to reset: 3 days maximum under dry sunny conditions for the total rainfall compensation unit
- Operating temperature: 0°C to 54°C
- Vent ring allows for adjustment of reset delay
- UV colourfast and stable
- UL listed, FCC/DOC approved, suitable for use in Australia, CUL (CSE), CE
- Rain sensor transmitting range: up to 300 feet line of sight
- Receiver power: 22-28VAC/VDC, 100mA (from timer transformer)
- Receiver includes built-in bypass switch, no extra switch requuired
- Works with all standard controllers