Welcome to the All Products range at Allabout Pumps & Pipes where everything we stock can be sourced for you from our reliable suppliers.
During these uncertain times as the world is changing around us, our extensive product range varies to suit any situation possible. So, if you don’t see what you need, or require advice on a product, contact us. One of our friendly team will be more than happy to help you as they are experienced in all areas of the business.
Our team believes in absolute quality, durability and being reliable and these are qualities that we seek when utilising the best suppliers and the best products. Taking this into consideration, we all know, Australia has some of the harshest weather conditions. So, in order to make it easier on our customers, we as a team aim to find and source the best products out there.
So, take your time, have a browse and click on the pictures to see more information in this product catalogue. But please be advised, that this is NOT an online shopping site. If you do need help with any project big or small, or are looking to find a item, just contact us. Our friendly staff are very knowledgeable in what they do and will be able to assist with any information that you need.
Ames 4000 Reduced Pressure Backflow Device 80mm – 250mm
The Silver Bullet Series 4000 Reduced Pressure Zone Assemblies are designed to provide protection of the potable water supply in accordance with national codes. This series can be used where approved by the local authority having jurisdiction on health hazard cross connections. Series 4000 features short lay length, lightweight stainless steel body, corrosive resistant stainless steel relief valve, and patented cam-check assembly.
- Stainless steel construction provides long term corrosion protection and maximum strength.
- Stainless steel body is half the weight of competitive designs reducing installation & shipping costs
- Short end-to-end dimensions make retrofit easy.
- Patented Cam-Check Assembly provides maximum flow at low pressure drop.
- No special tools required.
- Compact construction allows for smaller enclosures.
- Stainless steel relief valve features a balanced rolling diaphragm to eliminate sliding seals and lower maintenance costs.
- All internal metal parts: 300 Series stainless steel.
- Main valve body: 300 Series stainless steel.Check assembly: Noryl®
- Flange dimension in accordance with AWWA Class D
Pressure – Temperature:
- Temperature range: 5°C – 60°C
- Maximum Working Pressure: 1200kPA