Welcome to the All Products range at Allabout Pumps & Pipes where everything we stock can be sourced for you from our reliable suppliers.
During these uncertain times as the world is changing around us, our extensive product range varies to suit any situation possible. So, if you don’t see what you need, or require advice on a product, contact us. One of our friendly team will be more than happy to help you as they are experienced in all areas of the business.
Our team believes in absolute quality, durability and being reliable and these are qualities that we seek when utilising the best suppliers and the best products. Taking this into consideration, we all know, Australia has some of the harshest weather conditions. So, in order to make it easier on our customers, we as a team aim to find and source the best products out there.
So, take your time, have a browse and click on the pictures to see more information in this product catalogue. But please be advised, that this is NOT an online shopping site. If you do need help with any project big or small, or are looking to find a item, just contact us. Our friendly staff are very knowledgeable in what they do and will be able to assist with any information that you need.
Alprene Compression Fittings
Complete range of compression fittings allows assembly on metric polyethylene pipes. Disassembly not required for all sizes. All components work together smoothly to guarantee a reliable and efficient joint.
- Body, Nut, thrust ring: virgin polypropylene in master batches, UV stabilized.
- Clamp ring: Acetalic resin
- Gaskets: Food safe rubber (NBR)
- Reinforcement ring: stainless steel AISI 430
- Colour Body: Black
- Colour Nut: Blue (150year life)
- Taper male thread (pressure tight)
- Parallel female thread (pressure tight)
- Maximum pressure:
- -20oC +20oC 15 – 63mm 1600kPa
- -20oC +20oC 75 – 110mm 1000kPa
- Certificates: Australia (AS 4129)
Selection of 18 types from 15mm to 110mm