Welcome to the All Products range at Allabout Pumps & Pipes where everything we stock can be sourced for you from our reliable suppliers.
During these uncertain times as the world is changing around us, our extensive product range varies to suit any situation possible. So, if you don’t see what you need, or require advice on a product, contact us. One of our friendly team will be more than happy to help you as they are experienced in all areas of the business.
Our team believes in absolute quality, durability and being reliable and these are qualities that we seek when utilising the best suppliers and the best products. Taking this into consideration, we all know, Australia has some of the harshest weather conditions. So, in order to make it easier on our customers, we as a team aim to find and source the best products out there.
So, take your time, have a browse and click on the pictures to see more information in this product catalogue. But please be advised, that this is NOT an online shopping site. If you do need help with any project big or small, or are looking to find a item, just contact us. Our friendly staff are very knowledgeable in what they do and will be able to assist with any information that you need.
- Pumping water from wells
- Filling, pumping empty, transferring by pumping, irrigation and sprinkling
- As emergency pump for overflows
- User-friendly thanks to its light weight, compact size and practical carrying handle
- High supply guarantee due to hydraulic output, self-priming up to 8 m (also at a low flow rate)
- Robust stainless steel construction for durable operation, impeller, shaft and housing made of AISI 304
- IE3-IEC three-phase AC motor (≥ 0.75 kW)
- Mains connection 1~230 V, 50 Hz or 3~400 V, 50 Hz
- Inlet pressure max 2 bar
- Fluid temperature max. +5 °C to +35 °C
- Max. operating pressure 6 bar
- Protection class IP 44
- Suction- and pressure-side connection G 1