Submersible Pumps along with stormwater systems, need to be hardworking, reliable and durable. In order for this to happen, when it comes to submersible pumps our team believes in getting it right.
Our team always take into consideration that Australia has some of the harshest weather conditions in the world. So, in order to make it easier on our customers, we as a team like to seek a good range of products on behalf of our customers. We look at the efficiency of our systems and also the cost factor.
As a business, customer satisfaction is our main focus when it comes to any product in our range. Please be aware, that this is not a shopping site, but it is a site where we have information on submersible pumps. If you need help with any project big or small, or are looking to find a product, just contact us. Our great team are very knowledgeable when it comes to our product range.
So, give us a call on 07-5531 5554 and we will find the right submersible pump for you. If you prefer to check out our other suppliers and more of our range of pumps, just click here.
Southern Cross W Series Stainless Steel Submersible Borehole Pumps
- Private and public water supply
- Sprinkler and drip Irrigation
- Booster pumping
- Fire fighting
- Fountains and water features
- Industrial Appications
- Rural Supplies.
- Heavy duty, high quality construction, cold pressed 304 stainless
- Heavy duty top bearing (NBR + 304 stainless steel) with an
- intermediate bearing at each stage.
- Robust shaft and shaft coupling
- Rugged cable guard
- Discharge chamber with inbuilt reliable check valve for low head loss.
- Resistant to corrosion and abrasion
- Simple maintenance with easy dismantling and assembly
- Easy to replace natural rubber wear rings and bearings
- Optimized hydraulic profiles for high operating efficiencies.